Lunes, Marso 28, 2011

Reason

As I browse my twitter page, I saw this from Luis:


 Luis Manzano 




not sure if we've met already or have yet to meet but i cant wait to find out if you are the reason why the others never worked :)

That's a very inspiring statement. Of all the heartaches I've been through, I know someday, my reason will come up. I can't wait to finally see you. You may be a person in the past, a friend, a colleague, a former colleague, former classmate, future colleague, future enemy, etc. I am thrilled by the idea that you are on your way to meet me.

One of the break-up lines Ron and I had was: "Malay mo baka kaya nagmamadali si Lord mo na alisin ako sa buhay mo kase malapit ng dumating ang para sayo talaga" I said, "Tama ka, malapit na"

It may be BS at first, but R, as smart as he really is, figured out, that I don't deserve less, and for that, he is correct and I am thankful for him.Ü


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento