Martes, Marso 22, 2011

Job Offer

Today is the day I declined my offer to be a Senior Recruiter at PSG Global Solutions.


Reasons?
1. They offered 18k basic + 3k food and transpo allowance + 2k for perfect attendance - that's way lower than what I get from 24/7. I know I shouldn't be so demanding since it was my choice to leave 24/7 with the risk of not getting a job that would atleast match my salary there. And yes, it's not a callcenter industry so I wont be paid to take in calls. However, I heard a lot of things about PSG from my friends, hence reason number 2.


2. They don't pay OTs. People are super machismis and pasosyal -- I noticed it myself.
3. Though the job description is okay, I didn't get to feel that "para ako dito" feeling when I stepped into their office. I promised myself not to settle again so I let it go na lang.


I texted Paula and informed her about my decision. Minutes after, Ben, the manager, called me. He then asked me why and gave me all reasons why I should get the job. I appreciate the call and the feeling that they really want me to work with them. I gave him my reasons especially the compensation side plus I told him I cannot give him a Yes if I am not a hundred percent sure of it. Then Ben suddenly told me, "well just call me anytime once you have decided on it. you just showed how indecisive you are and not even able to give me a rational answer. that's not what we need as a recruiter here" Then he hang up without hearing me say my piece. Walang closing spiel teh! Kalerky. Hehe


He just showed me that I got the right decision. Sayang, I looked up to him pa naman. He was really nice. Sorry na lang. Ü



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento