Lunes, Disyembre 31, 2012

Goodbye and Thank you, 2012!



You were so good to me and I can't thank you enough for that. Your days were all beautiful - well-spent with the people I love and the people that matter. 

This year, I stopped looking for answers why true love was elusive. I stopped chasing the wrong man. And that my friends, was one of the best decisions I have ever made in my life. :) This led me to start doing things more worthy of my time. 

I joined the company's ER Committee. It surely diverted all my attention and made me move forward easily. I opened my doors to different opportunities. It made me love my job more. It spared me from being saturated with my everyday's tasks at work. 

It opened up friendship with new people; broadened my network, and redeemed my old good self. Charity events. Company events. All were worth the body pain, lack of sleep, stress, etc. It made me see life in different angles. 

Most awesome months of my career life so far. Been recognized, praised, and thanked for. This year I learned to cherish the work that I do and the people who never fail to help me in getting to where I am now. 

This year, I realized I only have a few friends in my life. Not all people who laugh with you are real. In a bunch of 'friends' that I have, old and new, I can only say 10 or so names that are true. This year also made me a better bestfriend to Zsazsa. 

This year, I learned that I am worthy of someone's love and attention. After all the challenges in the love department, I finally have someone I can call my own. The moment I stopped looking was the same time he found me; we found each other. It was not an easy ride, but it was all worth it. I must have done something good to have Beejay in my life. :)

This year, my family is stronger than ever. Ties were tightened. Differences were settled. New babies to watch out for. Amazing life. :)


This year, i didnt get to travel alone but i did explore places with Beej and friends. Pictures are there to speak for itself. :)

And this year, God has been the greatest. As always. You never fail to amaze me with Your plans for me. Isa kang alamat, Lord. Rock on! Hehe :D


Change. Choice. Timing. Self-worth. Love. Never ask for better people and better things; make yourself better first. Be happy. Its never wrong to smile and just be happy. 

"All the the things that transpired in my 2011 were all preparations for my sweet 2012. I'm claiming it to be a year of love and stability for me. ♥ I don't know how and when it will happen, but i have this strong feeling that it will be. " -That was me talking a year ago. I was right afterall. :))

Cheers to a positive and amazing 2013! :)

7 komento:

  1. Kakabasa ko lang ng blog mo through a link you posted in fb. I was moved. It was like, I felt what u felt when u were miserable. Now, I'm happy that you're happy. I'm just so glad u found your mate. Please continue to write more of your stories.

    - ploaa

    TumugonBurahin
  2. Hello. Paoi? :) Anyhow, whoever you are..thanks for reading my posts. Pardon the mushiness. Hehe. Thanks also for being happy for me. Believe me, the past few years were really not good..that's because I was not thinking right, hence, not doing right. But I don't regret anything. Those happened to prepare me for something better. Mag-explain ba? Hehe. Salamat. =)

    TumugonBurahin
  3. Yup! Andale ng clue ko diba?

    May kanya kanya tayong shunga moments talaga pero kung hindi tayo naging shunga, baka wala tayo kung nasan man tayo ngayon diba? Baka hindi tayo ganito kasaya ngayon? Baka hindi ko nakilala si W at ikaw si Beej mo? Stay jolly and pretty dindin. I hope we can get together sometime. :)

    TumugonBurahin
  4. Hahahaha! :) Girl, I'm so happy for you. I pray you won't hurt him like what J and I did in the past. I can almost assure you na he won't hurt you. :) When he told me about you and him, sabi ko na lang 'sabi ko na!' Hahahaha! Galing! Tama, he deserves the best..at ikaw na yun! Galing ni Lord grabe! Salamat sa lahat ng eng-eng moments natin dati..dinala nila tayo sa best place ever :) Dami ko pang emote dyan kay W last year lang..kakahiya hahahahahahah!

    I really hope we can bond soon..bet ko yan girl! :) at dito tayo nag-usap, bawal magtext?! Hahahahahaha!

    TumugonBurahin
  5. Hay Din, kakatuwa naman. I'm relieved sobra na you approve of us. Sobra! I'm so happy. :) Anyways, dito lang naman ako sa cavite, txt me pag nagawi ka dito ha, replace the last digit of W's # to 9, yun # ko. See u very soon.

    PS: grabe yung mga comment sa ibang posts mo a, hindi ko kinakaya!

    TumugonBurahin
  6. I sent you a text message na :) Alam mo, sabi ko sa sarili ko dati, pag sumaya si W, isa ako sa pinaka masayang tao para sa kanya..afterall ng nangyari, alam ko its about time na he gets what he deserves..so ikaw na yun. :) ang galing ng foundation nyo..treasure it. I know you will.. :) ang saya ko na wala kang issue saken bilang ex ako..atleast maturr ka at confident kang ikaw ang mahal.. :) maganda yan..anyway, sige sige pag nagawi ako ulit..ill let ypu guys know!

    And yes..grabe mga comments..madami akong haters..mga duwag naman kasi auaw magpakilala..hehehe kebs na lang.. basta ako masaya hahahaha

    TumugonBurahin
  7. are you a true servant of God?

    TumugonBurahin