Sabado, Marso 26, 2011

Happy Monthsary!

Yay. I've been out of the Philippine Work Force for a month now. 


No regrets still. I am enjoying the feeling of not worrying anything about work: stats, manager, teammates, clothes to wear, food to eat, cigarettes to puff, money to spend, etc.  For the past 5 years of my life, I never had any long vacation and I'm treating this jobless time as a very good vacation. I eat a lot, and when I say eat, it means eating good food, home-cooked food: bye fastfood! I get full 8hours of sleep at night, yes AT NIGHT. I  get to watch my favorite series. I get to just lie down in bed, read anything that interests me. I get to meet up with my friends, since yes, I have my time now.  I get to think of lotsa things that come to my mind. In short, I get to really rest. Isn't this a nice one? :D


On the other hand, I'm not earning, therefore, I can't get the things that I want. I can't just splurge knowing that I don't have 
that big of a savings. Wish ko lang I have like 200k in my savings just for personal spending. Haha :D


One thing I learned is not to settle for anything less. So there, I'm taking my time to choose what field is really for me. Wow, meganon? Tamad lang ako talaga :P Haha. Seriously, I don't wanna make another mistake, i'm being careful in choosing my next job. I 
don't wanna spend another 2-3 years for nothing. Ü




so, happy monthsary to my being jobless. i hope to spend another month with no job. KIDDING :P







Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento