Miyerkules, Abril 6, 2011

DINCKEY



Ydah gave me a new nickname: DinCkey. Din + (Go Figure) hence, DinCkey. Haha! Yeah. Yeah. :)


How would you feel if a crush of yours for two years now would suddenly be a constant name in your inbox, constant image in your head, and constant reason of your smile? Isn't it super amazing? Yes it is. Ayiii. Haha.


He has this extraordinary something that makes me look at him and admire him. IDK, it may be the angas look, the superiority (?), the fact that he appeared to be not noticing me at all before (unlike all others), ETC. He's not naman the guy in my dreams because he's maitim. Haha. He, I believe, is just the 3rd guy na maitim na naging crush ko. Talk about being Highschoolish. HAHA =))


ANYWAY, I'm just glad this is happening. And yes, I'm careful. Smile. Smile. Smile.


"I am not an ordinary guy..." -M.S  (I freakin know, right?)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento