Lunes, Marso 21, 2011

why not? hehe

the idea of moving out from the old apartment R and I used to share was by far the best idea i had executed in this moving-on chenes. leaving the house with forfeited deposit of 13k was so much to bear considering that i got no job at the moment but the idea of staying in that apartment is like paying 7k of torment every month...so there, i moved out leaving all the bad vibes i have in my system :D

as i was fixing my stuff at joyce and rizelle's unit-the new place for me, Kayi sent me a message asking me to visit them. the BUM that I was took the chance and said yes to her. After the all time kumustahan, it went to the lovestory eklavu. I then shared that I got no boyfriend na and she went like: "waaaaaaahhh...nagkakaproblema ren si W kay J"

i was speechless for a minute then went ballistic. my heart was beating so fast that i couldnt understand what i was saying. hehe :D

anyway, so much for it. it just made my detour. i can still smile and hope afterall. hehe. i know, its close to impossible na maging kame ulet pero the fact na wala na syang girlfriend a week after i lost mine, nakakaloka. haha. he's the greatest love of my life btw :D

DON'T GET ME WRONG. Its not that I want them to break-up, bahala sila. What I am saying is that, ay wag na lang magexplain, di ren naman ako magegets Ü

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento