Martes, Marso 22, 2011

TV Series

Thanks to R for introducing me to the world of American TV Series (kung hindi, MaraClara lang ako. Bwahaha)

Big Bang Theory

I super heart Sheldon from Big Bang Theory. He never fail to amuse me from the very moment I started watching until now that I get to re-watch the old episodes. There's just something in him that makes me really happy. Ahahaha :D






Name: Dr. Sheldon Cooper MSc, PhD.
Occupation: Theoretical physicist.
From: Texas.
IQ: 187.
Sheldon is the uber geek, he possesses a Master's degree and 2 PhDs, and conducts string theory research at Caltech. He shares an apartment with Leonard.
Unashamedly geeky, he has no qualms about speaking Klingon, he doesn't mind sharing details of his life that others might find embarrassing, such as a common activity being Klingon Boggle until the wee hours. He wears vintage t-shirts sporting superhero logos.
As a child prodigy, Sheldon was involved in numerous experiments as a child, such as his plan to provide free electricity for his town by building a nuclear reactor. A plan stopped only by government pen pushers claiming it's illegal to store yellow cake uranium in a garden shed! Sheldon started college at the age of 11, receiving his first PhD at 16.
While he might claim to be the perfect human specimen, Sheldon does have his faults - although he'd never admit it! He lacks empathy, is unable to discern sarcasm, doesn't like change, and has an inflated ego. He does not understand social norms, and makes little attempt to do so.

Sheldon: I made tea. 
Leonard: I don't want tea. 
Sheldon: I didn't make tea for you. This is my tea. 
Leonard: Then why are you telling me? 
Sheldon: It's a conversation starter. 
Leonard: That's a lousy conversation starter. 
Sheldon: Oh, is it? We're conversing. Checkmate. ÜÜÜ

Sheldon: Good morning everyone and welcome to "Science and Society". I'm Dr. Sheldon Cooper, BS, MS, MA, PhD and ScD. OMG, right?

Gossip Girl


You know you love me. XOXO


As a girl, of course I dreamed of becoming the combination of Blair and Serena. Who wouldn't? With beauty, money, fame. Everything. Maiba lang. Hehe.  Ü

"You can't make people love you but you can make them fear you" -Blair

"The best way to get over someone, is to get under someone else." --Kristen Bell as Gossip Girl


"Fine. You know what? I will stay away from Nate and Dan. But you have to stay away from Chuck and Eva. No plotting. No meddling. No Blair Waldorfing" --Blake Lively as Serena van der Woodsen


"I destroyed the only thing I ever loved." --Ed Westwick as Chuck Bass


"I always have a plan C" --Leighton Meester as Blair Waldorf


"I don't love you anymore. But it takes more than even you to destroy a Blair Waldorf" --Leighton Meester as Blair Waldorf






And who else doesn't know the Salvatore Brothers? Waaaaaahhh. Enough said. Nyahahaha

I SUPER HEART YOU DAMON ♥♥♥

ikaw na maganda teh :P
For once I don`t regret the day before it begins. Because I know I`ll see him again. For the first time in a long time I feel good. -Elena Gilbert
@iansomerhalder



"Some girls just can`t refuse my good looks, my style and my charm and my unflinching ability to listen to Taylor Swift." -Damon Salvatore


“You’re surprised that I thought you would kiss me back? You can’t imagine that I’d believe that you’d want to? That what we’ve been doing here means something? You’re the liar, Elena. There is something going on between the two of us, and you know it. And you’re lying to me, and you’re lying to Stefan, and most of all you’re lying to yourself. I can prove it."  --Damon Salvatore



Stefan

For over a century, I`ve lived in secret. Hiding in the shadows, alone in the world. Until now. I`m a vampire and this is my story. --Stefan Salvatore


True Blood


Oh yes, another vampire series again. It's weird because I never wanted to watch the Twilight Saga nor read Anne Rice's novels. Hehe. Nahawa lang from others. Ako na gaya-gaya. R and I finished the whole season 1-3. Now that's annoying. Hehe. The first series we watched and finished together. BlahBlahBlah :P


Bill Compton


Sookie Stackhouse

Eric Northman




Grey's Anatomy -- the series I have watched but never continued to. Haha. :D 
The Walking Dead -- another series R and I watched, but bitin, it's still on episode 6. Good series though.
Flash Forward --Define BITIN. Blame Karen for this. Ahahaha :D
Sex and the City - Absofcukinlutely. Just started the series. Yes. Season 1 episode 8. Nyahahaha :D

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento