Martes, Enero 14, 2014

Proposal 01.12.14 ♥♥♥

I think every girl wants her own fairy tale, with happy ending, happy ever after, or happy even after.

I just got mine. 


Last January 12, 2014, Sunday, Beej asked me to spend the rest of his life with me. I cannot even contain the happiness in my heart.


Beej is the answer afterall. My past has not been so good to me and I kept on asking why. Beej came and now I know why. The Lord prepared me for the best. He gave me someone who loves me and will definitely take care of me.


A week before it happened, Beej and I planned to just have a quiet Sundate - hear mass at Sanctuario De San Antonio and then have dinner at Abe, Serendra (Beej wants to claim his 50% off from his CC). Our weekend is all set. Until my closest friends invited us to have a get together dinner that weekend. I initially said No because my Saturday is full and my Sunday is for Beej. They insisted and I gave in. So I told Beej about the change of plans; he said it's okay because we will be with my special friends and we can always have our date next time.


Sunday came; we heard mass and went to Serendra. We waited for available seats. We laughed, shared stories, made fun of each other - the usual things we do together.








my very best friends



After dinner, I noticed that Beej was not his usual self. He's been using his phone; text and call from time to time. I didn't mind since he said it's his officemate asking for help. Little did I know, it's my mom whom he was talking to that time. He asked for permission and my mom said Yes. :)


The next thing I knew, videos are rolling. They said it's for Ryan (Zsa's boyfriend). So we said hello, hi, and of course, laughed. 


After a few minutes, Beej refreshed my phone and asked me to read what he posted. I thought he just tagged me for Facebook check-in.


So I read it....






I didn't hire a fancy parade band to serenade you. I didn't set up a hostage situation to get your heart pumping. And we're not on a cruise in a yacht with 'Be Careful with My Heart' as background music. What I have is a simple proposal with blessings from my mom and your mom, and your good friends who are with us tonight. This may not be the best proposal in everyone's list, but it is the best for me, because it involves me proposing to the best woman in the world. I really want to spend the rest of my life with you. As you sit here beside me reading this, I am getting ready to kneel down on one knee while I lift a small red object with something glittering inside it, and finally I'll say those four magic words and wait for your (hopefully) very favorable response.


And then my tears fell and they couldnt stop me from crying. Beej was on his knee asking me to marry him. 



I said, "of course, yes"




It's true. The feeling is unexplainable; it's not what I imagined to be. It's even better!


Beej's proposal was simple but full of sincerity. 



I think it's my love for Social Media that forced him to propose to me like that. Haha. It was him who asked my friends to invite us for dinner. Thank you love for asking help from my friends - you surely know who are the closest to my heart. :)












Thank you to all the people who's been very supportive of us ever since. Thank you to all of you who celebrated with us. 


I'm still feeling giddy whenever I think of it. My ring is so pretty, I can't even take my eyes off it! Hehe. Beej said he chose a yellow gold ring instead of the usual white gold - coz it appears more real for him. Gumaganon pa? Haha.






I love you Beej and thank you for making me the happiest and luckiest girl in the world!!! :))


You are indeed, my God's Greatest Gift. :)



Check the video here

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento