Martes, Marso 22, 2011

Wow Night

Before evening last night, it came to my knowledge that my ex's wife is doing some rumormongering about me; why I quit work and why my recent relationship ended. Why on earth would she know about it? Are we friends? Does her loving husband make kwento about me? Nah. Maybe she has friends from the office who hate me. Haters are everywhere. It pissed me off and blogged about her. Since she visits my Multiply regularly, why not give her the satisfaction of seeing her name and the screenshot of her viewing in my blog? But after  hours, I got back to normal and hid the blog. What for? It will just make things worse.

I just don't understand why she still keeps on bugging me. If I can just say "JJ tama na okay lang ba? May problema ka ba saken?" If it's that easy Ill do that, but she's impossible to deal with. I don't even know if she can understand a thing. Hehe. So tell me, why does she always do that? Jat and I are not in speaking terms since they got married, I even cut my ties with Jat's family for two years, I don't even post pictures and blogs about them. So why???? Tell me. Hay. I hope it will come to JJ's senses that what she's doing is so pathetic. You got my guy, you got married, then what? Still go after me and say nasty things about me? Where's fairness man?

On a lighter note, I was able to see my other ex's life through my sister's FB last night as well. He got married last December 22, 2010. Funny. We planned our wedding December 26, 2009. Martin became my boyfriend 5-6months after Jat left me. We had a whirlwind and spur-of-the-moment type of relationship, to the point that we even planned of getting married. But then, things didn't work. No hard feelings. I saw his wedding photos and it made me smile. Whattanight for me. Hehe.

Realizations: Two of my former flames are now married. The recent flame is/was/is/was married--funny ayt? And my great love, the one prior to the three, used to be engaged and now, free na. Haha. Maisingit lang :P What's happening to the world today. Hehe :D Buti pa asawa ni Martin, walang eklavu. Hehe.

Ayun. I pray for JJ's sanity. ÜÜÜ Nyahahhaha

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento