Lunes, Marso 21, 2011

Meditation

I've always wanted to try Yoga but for some reasons-Money, Time, Health condition, etc- I am not able to attend any of the Yoga classes available. :P I know this would help me lose weight, with proper mindset, control emotions especially anger...and most of all, this would help me be silent. :D asa.com/ph


Bikram Yoga - I wanted to try this the soonest time possible. Excited for the sweating and balancing, I promise myself to attend this class before I start with my new job. Define new job. Haha :D

I can do this!!!Ü


Another thing I wanna try is the Meditation itself. One of the managers who interviewed me shared with me one of her secrets to having a good and positive outlook. Brahma Kumaris

it says:


Learn Raja Yoga

Raja Yoga meditation redefines the self as a soul and enables a direct connection and relationship with the Supreme Source of purest energy and highest consciousness. Raja Yoga can be translated as ‘supreme union’, or as ‘highest connection’. Every soul has a right to experience this ultimate relationship.


The Benefits of Meditation
Meditation calms the mind and body. It dissolves many fears replacing them with lightness and freedom from anxiety. It expands one’s capacity to love. It is the process of re-discovering, enjoying and using the positive qualities latent within you. Meditation helps create new attitudes and responses to life, as it gives a deeper spiritual understanding of oneself. With practice, meditation brings the glow of inner peace, gentle yet strong.

There. Haha. I have so many things in mind that I wanna do. Bawal tamad. Ahahaha Ü

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento