Sabado, Abril 7, 2012

Fan Girl

i think everyone has been an avid fan of someone/something once in their lives. i've been an avid fan to basketball players. you have no idea how a basketball game can affect my mood 12 years ago. hehe. i even got into a mini-fight with sampalan blues with Ronald Estrada just because he said 'tanga si Bal David' wahahaha.

yess naman nakapost sa cabinet ko..wahahaha


Ralph Emerson Rivera - Former San Beda Red Lion and Batangas Blades player.. Nyahahahaha :p



go renren ko..haha




ANSABE NG WALL POST NI RENREN? hehehe






The following pictures are photos from the Kobe Bryant Manila Tour 2009. I can't believe I saw him in person after almost a decade of loving him. Nyahahaha. Haters will always hate. I can't make you guys love him. I can only show you why a lot can't beat him. Sabee? Nyahahaha :D




















And finally my over a decade collection of Kobe NBA Cards :P









Now tell me, sino ang Fan Girl?? Nyahahahaha :D



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento