Lunes, Marso 21, 2011

You Tell Me

I am tired. Ive been like this for the longest time. Working unhappily, chasing complications, putting myself in compromising situations. What the hell is wrong with me? I don't know. You tell me. 

Hello Multiply. I'm back. After a year of not touching you with emo words, now, here I am again, trying to spell out EPISODES.

Again, I am enduring another break-up. As always, the first week hurts like hell. It hurts that I thought of not wanting another tomorrow. It was painful, devastating, heart-wrecking. Details are not necessary, the person shouldn't be named as I am trying to erase everything for the meantime.

I quit work. That company brought me so much that I could no longer handle it anymore. It helped a lot. Cutting ties was something I never did before, and I must say, it helps a lot. No more FB for me. WOW. Yes. Away from the noisy and nosy world. 

If I can just stop my world and erase everything that is painful, I would do it. I would start fresh and walk the right path again. Just if I can. 

I want to rest, to hibernate, to end my illusions, to end my despair. I know I am standing strong little by little. I'm giving the wheels to Him, to drive me to the right path. Show me how to drive again, and this time, I'll do my best to follow. 

I will find a new and different job. I will meet new people. I will forget the old and complicated-not-thinking-of-the-consequences Din. I will smile again someday without bitterness. I am keeping the faith.

I tell you, I am back and I will bounce higher than what I have reached. Ü

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento