Lunes, Marso 26, 2012

that goddamn name

your goddamn name is all over.

i would like to think that the universe is playing tricks on me, teasing me and making me admit that I still have feelings for you. why on earth will I encounter 5 candidates named Michael today; 3 of which prefers to be called Mike. And why would I hear songs that will shake my almost-firmed mindset? "just when I thought I was over you...." 

I once told myself, if ever we'll end up together, I don't want to be with Mickey.. I want to be with Mike plainly because Mike is the real one. I want the real thing. I wanted you...but things did not go the way I wanted it too.

that's just too sad and this is just too much. 
this has to stop. hay. 

Again.. why? Why do I think of you again. Why??? 

I don't know. 

I need signs to know if I'm gonna continue waiting in silence. Ang tanga ko ba talaga? 

I guess I'll just let it be.

3 komento:

  1. It's your life, hun. But if you want my piece of advice, here it is.

    Like I said in my first J Chronicles, if you ever thought of giving up, then that means you have to stick to it. Because there was a reason you thought of letting go. :)

    But still, you are a good friend. I'll let you decide. And whatever you settle on, I shall support you. :)

    TumugonBurahin
  2. don't worry hun..i am firm this time. i don't see any reason why i should look back and entertain. i'm not made to be an option. :) we all know that. and i am actually proud of myself.. haller.. hahahaha. :D

    i believe its normal lang naman to have days like this.. i cant be a hypocrite naman telling everyone na its a zero thing for me na..it will take time. :)

    slowly but surely.. :) thanks hun! loveyou

    TumugonBurahin
  3. LIFE is too short: to be unhappy; to waste w/ people who DON'T VALUE you! so lets celebrate life w/ people who truly care!

    TumugonBurahin