Linggo, Abril 8, 2012

Summer



Ron's shot of the Snake Island in Puerto Prinsesa 2010July


Oh yeah Summer it is. With the scorching heat outside, with your friends posting links, photos, status updates about going to the beach and all that, with all those exciting yet stressful plans of going to wherever, who wouldn't be amused and thrilled about summer, right?


I don't have solid plans yet on how I'm gonna spend my summer. Yeah I have one lined up - that's our company outing on the 21st. What makes me look forward to it is the fact that I'll go there with other committee members a night before the actual and the fact that I'll get to bond with my dear VMS family.


Hmmm, given that I have a crazy schedule and a not-so-funny budget, I don't think this image below is possible..


i wanna fly again


If someone can treat me for a beach date, why not? Haha. But for now what I want is for my best friend and I to push through with our best friend day at the beach. When? Ewan. :p


Puerto Galera February 2009


Or aha, maybe I can just bring myself to anywhere...like what I did before..hmmmmm.. ♥

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento