Linggo, Abril 8, 2012

BAGS

I am no branded. I go for whatever is cute and affordable. Something that would add to my mini collection of bags. Something that would make me stay true to my promise of not wearing the same bag twice in a week or two. Yes. That's my kaartehan. I'm not into make-ups, travel, etc. I just love to have bags of any kind. I have all the basic/common colors I believe. But feel free to add more, gimme please? Hehe.


I just thought of posting it because they said, it's a prized possession. I tried to check the value of my 40+ bags in the condo, and there, it amounted to almost 75k to date. Super cheap coz I'm not into collecting those 5k up bags. I'm not crazy and I don't have the luxury to do so. Hehe.


Pardon my being a girl. I just love seeing them.It makes me feel giddy.♥







Now, tell me, are these stuff not a reason to somehow feel giddy?♥

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento