Biyernes, Abril 6, 2012

Days Off


ah yeah, there's a reason why time off from work is called 'rest days'. to have a rest from work days and literally to rest. for the past few months, I've been spending my days with so much activities that I end up sick during weekends if not out of the house to do whatever. seldom that I get weekends with full energy, always with slight fever, colds, or body pain.


January weekends were spent on two weekend weddings of two of my best girlfriends back in college; Ate Chen and Van - both weddings were kinda out of town, Alabang/Laguna and Tagaytay respectively. Another weekend was spent with the family for birthday celebrations and the other was spent with friends. And yes, no time to fully rest.


February and March weekends were nothing but the same. Spent on semi-work activities, friends bonding, etc. All good, all fun, but with no rest as usual. There were Sundays that I just opted to stay at home to sleep and sleep and sleep. And it's of no good coz it didn't do me better. 


Slight fever on a weekend is a common scenario especially if the preceding work week was unbelievably busy. It's not like I'm the company's CEO or what have you, it's just that I got a lot of things on my hand that I felt 24hrs were never enough. 


And now, technically first week of April (last week was not so first week. yes i explained) and it's Holy Week. Spending my 5days off here in Batangas. For the longest time, I got to sleep 9hrs for 2 consecutive days. Praise God for this break! 


It really feels good to just sleep, watch a movie or do a series marathon while eating, curling in bed, and/or laughing with family. 





Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento