Miyerkules, Abril 20, 2011

Believe

I've been jaded about love for the longest time, made myself believe that true love doesn't exist, and marriage is always bound to fail. You can't blame me, I've had a couple of failed relationships, I've been given reasons to be like this; may it be the people around me, my own experiences, or just stories being shared with me.

Being in a no-boyfriend state for almost two months, it would be hard to believe that I am doing okay, but nothing has changed with my being cynic about the whole love thing not until I attended my friends' wedding. Wedding vows were shared and I could not help but cry. And from that moment, I know, I shall believe in true love and marriage again. Thanks to them, I am still after all, a princess, waiting for my prince to arrive :)

I always joke around that when a guy shows interest in me, I would confront him with a question "teka, may plano ka ba sa buhay? papakasalan mo ba ko?". Yeah, funny, but it just shows that I don't want another used to be (sige kanta tayo). I want someone I can share my future with. I've had enough of not-for-me relationships.


And then one question shook my world last night. Thats from Mr. Someone. Someone who consistently occupies my mind for almost a month now. Someone I never thought I would have this special relationship with. We agreed of baby steps and getting-to-know-each-other process. I am in no rush and so is he.



He asked out of nowhere, "Did it ever cross your mind of being Mrs. S in the future whenever you're thinking of me?" I was not able to answer right away, but wth, I replied. "Serious question? It did somehow. Why ask?" For which he told me "Nothing, just wanna ask. Is with with or without children?" I was like. Whats with these questions? But I remained composed. I said "Not with kids yet"and I explained that I don't want any nonsensical relationship anymore and I am now thinking of my future. He replied "Very good, and so am I. I think we have something in common now" It made me smile, and told him, "Well atleast that would prevent us from playing games with each other, right?" He said: "Yup sweets"


OKAY. I don't wanna give so much malice and color to that conversation of ours, but it made me realize that I am no longer in the playing games stage now. I need to focus on my future as I am not getting any younger, no one else is. He just made me smile by that kilig usap we had. I am excited for the next coming days of my life...let's see if he will be a part of it. He joked around one time when I was on my way back to Makati and I told him "I am excited to pass by Southwoods :)" He replied, "Nothing major on that place except your future..." I know it's just a pick-up line, but diba? Kakaloka lang :)

Well, hush baby hush. Nothing is certain yet. But I would believe in love again. I would enjoy moment. Cheers to good vibes! :)




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento