Miyerkules, Abril 27, 2011

WEDNESDAY

What a terrible day. I blame it to hormones. I am having this time of the month again. I woke up feeling bad because of the little argument M and I had. Yes, we argue a lot. I dont even know why. Differences maybe. So it did set the mood for the day, too bad. I went to an interview-just so I can tell myself that I am serious in finding a new job (blame it to RCG for the promise of calling me for an offer, now I am complacent and super tamad to look for a job). It was 1 in the afternoon and Haring Araw was so mighty powerful. I couldnt really stand the heat outside. It was too damn hot!


The interview went well however, they re-scheduled me for a tech interview, in short, I got nothing to do na in that super init Ayala. I decided to text my friends from 24/7 so I can meet them and my lakad is not sayang naman. I went to the office, saw a lot of people and finally saw and hugged Fats.


Karen and I got ourselves huge mango shake and fries, talked and laughed until I cool down. I just vented out all the inis I have today. I went to Cash and Carry after to buy RCA for my DVD player, Lord, super init talaga today. Hay. I went home, watched Just Go With It and Going the Distance, it made me happy. I promised to sleep early but look at me now, still writing and its almost 2 in the morning. Still not heard from M yet.


I know tomorrow will be better. I just can't understand why another man is now able to bring all posible emotions in me. This cant be happening. Please naman. Waaah.


Hay.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento