Linggo, Abril 17, 2011

Dear Geoff

It's your birthday today. How are you my college sideline? Yes. Ang bad ko ba? Eh kase diba nga, boyfriend ko si Wendell nun. I swear, my feelings for you back then was sincere. I still have the love letters you gave me, the pictures we had, and the memories of you that make me feel mixed emotions. Anyhow, I'm still thankful for you and for your family for being warm to me. So sorry I hurt you.


Today is your birthday, I wish you well. Happy birthday Mr. Geoffrey Rhoel Cruz! Kudos to you and Cococ! =)


Tanda mo ba yung library moments? Nyahaha!


Love,


Din




***(Geoff: 2004-2006, UST)

2 komento:

  1. hello Ms. Din. Isa po ako sa estudyante ni Prof. Cruz. Sorry for the question but, ano po mga alam niyo about my professor? He's giving plus points for those who can tell his educational background and other related info. :) He only have us his birthday and full name which is Geoffrey Rhoel Cabrera Velasco dela Cruz. I hope it's ok for you to answer this xD

    TumugonBurahin
  2. hi! Geoff took ab polsci at ust, finished MA dev pol at dlsu. He has 3 siblings, 2 boys and 1 bunso na girl named Pam. They live in caloocan and his mom's business is bazaar/food something. His long time gf's name is maricon victorio. His thesis back in college was about mmda something, his thesismates were lucky aranas and louie ignacio. Uhmm what else, he's makulit in class, he submits his paper earlier than the deadline. His penmanship is so small. There. Hope this helps! Goodluck! :)

    TumugonBurahin