Sabado, Pebrero 25, 2012

10 realizations for the past week



1. Its not as hard as I thought it would be. I can, definitely can end my day smiling without you contributing. :)

2. Those girls will never accept my existence and will continue dwelling on the past. I have no choice but to keep an open mind.

3. I love my job. Its something I have not felt for a long time. Its a kind of high that will never do you wrong. Smile, you have a job :)

4. Of all the people I've known and "befriended" from 24/7, only 10 people are considered to be true friends. Less than 5%. Tsk.

5. Ms. Gert needs a lot of prayers from people. She needs divine intervention. I'm not perfect, not the nicest, but I know I'm far from being like her.

6. Its fun to be busy doing things at work. My heart is feeling light for meeting new people. Network widening plan. :)

7. My anger is nothing compared to the level of anger my friends feel whenever someone's trying to put me down. I love them.

8. Amazing to think that I got to see and bond w the most loved friends in my life.

9.  If you wanna get pissed, you stay outside and walk under the sun from 11am-530 pm.

10. I'm worried that if things go the way he/we wanted it to be, I'll be the one not sure if its really what I prayed to have. #discernment

2 komento:

  1. Hay Din... Magkwentuhan nga tayo pag nag-login ka sa gtalk... :p

    TumugonBurahin
  2. hmmm.. angry angel...tekaaaa..pakilala ka..nasstress ako mag-isip kung sino ka..ahahaha :D

    TumugonBurahin