Sabado, Pebrero 25, 2012

for whatever its worth

"It’s not about who hurt you and broke you down. It’s about who was always there and made you smile again."


Yes you can and I know you will hurt me as well. Nevertheless, I want to thank you for helping me stand up with a smile on my face, just because you are there and you care. You may have been the rebound at first, and I may have been the flavor of the month, but what matters is, you stayed and will forever stay in my heart. Our journey together is definitely far from ideal, something that we can easily rectify just by going back and never again knock. I guess that's how stubborn we are, we continuously walk the uncertain path. 

For whatever its worth, know in your heart that I will always be grateful for the past year with you right after my painful heartbreak plus the years I've been admiring you from a far. I will never regret the day that we both agreed to blindly walk this road of life and love. 

This is an amazing feeling; surprising, annoying, heart-warming, and heart-breaking. With all these and more, I guess I have made myself ready to go back and forth, left and right, smile and cry. Not just because I feel strongly for you, but because I have given up on trying not to mind the happiness you make me feel inside and out. 

1 komento:

  1. Don't make a fool of yourself being faithful to someone who's playing you.

    TumugonBurahin