Lunes, Disyembre 26, 2011

730 days ago

I found this blog in the wee hours of December 27, while I'm catching up with my favorite TV series..




in full length:



SUNDAY, DECEMBER 27, 2009


why ME


I refuse the idea of writing my love stories. Yes, its with an S. I have plenty and i am not happy with it. Anyhow, I don't want to talk about it here but my hands are the slaves of my mind...and in my mind is the confusion made by different elements around.


The last serious relationship I had was with J. It was a fairy tale-like story that was bound to end in a not-so-good way. It was the same exact thing I did to W. Deymn. I was mean, I know.


J's goodbye was followed by i-am-no-so-proud-of affairs. Yes, the guys were all taken, if not, too much complicated. I swore to myself not to fall in love and I am still keeping the promise till now. I know and I am aware that this depends on me, but still, I go on and explore the not-so-good affair. I keep on thinking that this is Boss' way to let me understand the situation that J and his JJ went through before and to make me realize that they didnt mean to hurt me after all.


Yes, i get it. I know now, and I understand the feeling and i have realized that I am not in any position to judge someone of their actions. I am not in their shoes to know what to do.




Yung totoo, natutuwa ba ko sa attensyon nila? Yung totoo, dapat maghintay na lang ako ng tamang pag-ibig diba? hay


Yung totoo, bakit ba laging ako ang nagugustuhan ng mga taong hindi na pwede. Yung totoo, kasi ineentertain ko ba o dahil ako ang nagpaparealize na may kulang sa mga relasyon nila? Yung totoo, dapat na ba ko maglaho? Hay ulet.




OH YEAH..TALK ABOUT THE SAME EPISODE. I GUESS THE ISSUE IS WITH ME NA TALAGA. HEHE

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento