Linggo, Disyembre 25, 2011

26th Birthday. 3rd Alone Trip

12-19-2011: Happy birthday to me and happy 3rd year of travelling alone! :) 


Destination: Manaoag Pangasinan-Baguio. For one freaking whole day. Hehe. I know its weird. It was really tiring and at the same time fulfilling. :) 


I started my birthday waking up to several text messages from friends, one of which was from my bestfriend, Zsazsa. I was touched to feel how eager she was to be the first one to greet me, but fell short since she greeted me 10mins before 12. hehe. Anyhow, I had my coffee and yosi while browsing my FB page and reading other posts from friends. It was touching. It's not the same as last year when I had 250+ wallposts, but these messages I got from several people made it all so sincere. :)


I left the condo around 2:30am, bought food from 711, made sure I had paracetamol and other necessary stuff for my trip. I got to Victory Liner Cubao around 3am, bought my ticket to Urdaneta, and waited for my 5am trip to Pangasinan.




That is what I wanted: Bus ride :)


It took me almost 5hours to reach Pangasinan. From Urdaneta I took a tric going to Our Lady of Manaoag.









It was an overwhelming feeling having to spend an hour hearing mass in this miraculous church...what a birthday mass. With this alone, I know I was already satisfied and happy... I'm so thankful to have been given a chance to come to this place and pray.


On the sidelines were ofcourse greetings from friends and loved ones. Here's what my mom sent me :)


isnt she the sweetest? :)


After the mass, I headed straight to Baguio. Rode a van and took over an hour ride to Baguio. Burnham Park, wow. I was thinking of taking a cab going to session road but i decided to just explore the place and walk until I get there. I succeeded naman as I know its just near Burnham. Hehe. I was wearing a skirt and tank top without any jacket at all. YES HINDI SYA MALAMIG. Kaloka!


My birthday lunch: T-bone Steak. Sizzling Plate, Session Road.





Then I tried looking for the famous Chona's cake, pero no go :( 


I just went to the Grotto and pray...Okay naman. :)









Went to Camp John Hay to buy stuff lang kasi di naman natuloy yung plan ko to have coffee there while meditating, reflecting, lahat na ng -ing. Hehe. :)


6PM, I decided to go to SM Baguio and buy gifts, but no avail, I just headed to UK...its almost 7 and they're already closing...waaaaahhh...but lucky pa din kasi I got to this store na super cheap and I was able to get best buy stuff :) Haberdei to me. Hehe.


Wow, 8PM. I planned to have dinner na kaya lang ang dami ko na dala and I didn't plan of staying overnight naman so I had to carry those kahit san ko maisip pumunta. Tinamad nako and just went straight to the terminal. Ang daming tao at nakakapagod talaga.


10PM: Bye Baguio! :)) 




4AM: Hello Makati! :))


i know its a wow, not everyone naman can do this...not that what i did was amazing, pero katangahan kasi. hehe...haggard trip but it was fun. very 'eat-pray-love' ang peg ko! :p


reasons? ah yeah. i wanted to do this so i can get back on track. 2011 has been a bitter-sweet year for me. and i believe it was about time naman for me to reflect on what happened to my journey to the 26th. i'm still thankful..for the challenges, people who hurt me, problems, and of course blessings.. thank you talaga. 


well, hindi ako heart broken compared dun sa first 2 alone trips ko ha: corregidor 2008 and island trip 2010


uhmm, yeah, i think i have special feelings for this person..the guy who actually summed up my 2011..pero things are complicated and i chose to just feel in silence na lang. lets just wait if words will be put into action..in the meantime, ill have my life back.. malay naman natin kay papa wendz pala ako talaga..hahaha :D


anyhow, thank you Lord for everything.. :) Samar naman po next ha? :)






Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento