Martes, Agosto 2, 2011

done deal

i know i just posted an entry about my heart taking the lead once again, my bad folks.                                as today a major event happened. yes its the end of the fairy tale for kermit the frog and his lady, for dastan and tamina, for mickey and din. yes i was a fool to believe that this man is at par from the others. he always tells me he's not like the rest. now i can affirm, yes you're not as you're probably worse than them.

i hate the fact that i appeared to be the bad one, had i known it was true, it wouldnt come this far. i was a victim as well of your sweet words, my bad for believing. i never wanted to ruin a happy family for caleb.  there's nothing actually to be sad about, nothing to end as nothing has really started. it was all virtual and now i thank the heavens for the fourmonth virtual romance. atleast no damage done on my part. it was just pure virtual investment, easy to get over with.                                  

dont worry M, im giving you the benefit of the doubt still. i asked cathy and she said as per office records, you're not married. but that doesnt mean i will believe you still. J loves you that much not to let go of you, i feel sorry for her and for V too. i wanna be sorry for myself but i guess im not gonna regret anything. i always believe in a grander plan and id say you were an instrument to help me move on easily from my breakup with Ron. i thank you for that. no hard feelings on my part baby, i told you thats fine. you could have just been honest from the start. this is the first time i encountered three or four clueless girls and one superman taking advantage.

anyhow, the show is over, done deal mr. santos. lets all move on and be genuinely happy. thank you for the past four months that you made my everyday happy. goodluck to you!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento