Linggo, Hulyo 31, 2011

speechless

this writing is not to raise other people's eyebrows, not to let my friends worry, not to satisfy some's nosiness, not to hurt somebody's feelings, not to defend what i am feeling and the person involved but to share the overwhelming emotion my heart has at the moment.                                                                                                                                                                      YES. Its the heart that's talking once again, and yes I never learned. It's hard to resist someone whom you've been wishing to be yours for a long time now. I know those are just words and you still have to prove it. But you made me real speechless by just talking and making me hear the sincerity in your voice and the plans you have for us. I can't wait till the day we're both ready to hold hands and face the world together saying, 'Hey, i love this person and don't you dare ask why...'

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento