Sabado, Agosto 13, 2011

IDK

and I don't know why I can't get mad at you. and stupid me for still believing that all you said was true. what's happening to the world mother effers?!

as much as i wanted to hate you, my system denies the fact that its true. i cant stay mad at you. well yes who am i to get mad? it came to my knowledge that you went for a soul searching trip alone and got all kamalasan there..i can just imagine how maarte your face was knowing how maselan you are. hay

i guess i just miss you..i dont know why. not that i super want you or want things back, but probably because i got used to you brightening up my day for the past four months. moving on is never hard for me, its a fact..maybe i just dont wanna tell myself yet to stop thinking about "what could have been if those things you said were true.."

anyway you said sorry, i accepted it. but that's all.. we could have just stayed friends and not like this as if nothing really existed. oh well..maybe i just love the fact that my phone gets a happy touch whenever it shows your name every effin day. kalerky!!

well well well...

TEKA LANG:

i learned that someone from the office asked my friend about M and I, claiming that it was on my FB posts and Blogs that i was his GF. IT WAS NEVER INDICATED IN ANY OF MY POSTS THAT WE WERE OFFICIAL KASI THATS NOT TRUE. so...i know you might be reading this, please, stop that chismis. MALING MALI. kalerky!

OKAY NA? hehe :)) Blog ko to, mangelam panget!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento