Martes, Disyembre 31, 2013

Rundown 2013


It was indeed a great year for me! The wins overpowered the losses; smiles are greater than frowns, sweetness vanished all bitterness.

I bloomed. In every aspect that you can think of. I realized that the best way to be pretty is to be happy. :)

This year I became a better version of myself. Looking back to my younger years, I must say that 2013 made me better. 

I proved that you are who you are with. Surround yourself with beautiful and positive people - your family, friends, at work, and of course the love of your life. I did the right thing of sticking with the people whom I am with right now. 

Year 2013 is a shout out to my loved ones for always making me feel so blessed. Mamang, say hello to Daddy for all of us.

One of a kind relationship with Beejay. Promotion. Stronger ties with family and friends. Who won't be thankful? :)

PS. My pimples are now gone, and it made my 2013 happier. Haha.

2014, I am so ready for you. I promise to watch my health this time..will exert extra effort to be healthy. It might help me lessen my mood swings. :P 

Cheers to a vibrant 2014!!!! Mabuhay! =))

THANK YOU LORD. YOU ARE THE AWESOMEST!!!!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento