Martes, Disyembre 24, 2013

10 Things

What Beej says:10 Things I Love About You

1. You cook delicious food, and you do your best to satisfy my cravings.

2. You are not picky on where we would spend our very simple date or dinner. Anywhere is fine as long as you spend time with me.

3. You are always appreciative of everything I do for you. You don't take things for granted just because what I do is "normal".

4. You're very, very sweet.

5. You are in good terms with my family. You keep a constant communication with them. And your family and extended family are very, very hospitable to me. They are so easy to get along with.

6. You're happy with the way I look, i.e., you don't try to push me into developing a Taylor Lautner-like body. And you try yourself to always look pretty for me like it's always our first date. And you make me fall in love at first sight all over again.

7. You don't make a mockery of me in front of our friends when they try to criticize or make fun of me.

8. On discussion with your friends, you don't tell them that I am a heartless boyfriend whenever we get into an argument. And you surround yourself with good friends who make you better rather than with other people who do nothing but pull someone down with their negativity.

9. You don't live a double life where you're a totally different person to your family or a certain group of friends. You are the same wherever you go - at home and church with family, at work with colleagues, and at parties with friends.

10. We are on the same track with how we would want to spend our lives together in the future. You don't live in make-believe worlds and you certainly don't have hangups with the past.


What I say: 10 Things I Love About You


1. You pick me up and drive me home every time we'll go out. You call me and send me SMS and chat messages all the time. 

2. You feed me whenever I'm hungry or even when not. You feed my friends too. Hehe. You appreciate my cooking and eat whatever I cook for you. 

3. You surprised me big time when you went straight to our home in Batangas and introduced yourself to my mom. All by yourself and google maps. Nobody in my existence has ever done that to me. And I don't think any other guy can. After a long time, I felt I have finally made my mom happy by bringing home someone like you.

4. You made yourself liked and loved by my friends. And because of that, you made my bestfriend pray for someone like you. 

5. You wait for 30 minutes just to see and talk to me for 5minutes before my shift and before you go home. 

6. You let me take pictures of us anytime anywhere. You let me do my thing and support me all the way. You let me wear whatever clothes I want to wear.

7. You never forced me to like the things that you like. You teach me things I am not aware of. You patiently explain things that are not easy for me to comprehend. You as well, listen to my every explanation and story.

8. You make me laugh all the time. With your wit, sensibility, and humor, I know I won't get tired of talking to him 24/7.

9. You make me behave without mandating me to do so. You trust me and speak nothing about my past. 

10. You always tell me I'm beautiful even though I know I'm not. You surprise with me little and big things. You put up with my tantrums and mood swings. I am nothing, not even close to whoever you were with (well in terms of hobbies, likes, interests...) but you make me feel that I am everything you want to be with today and the rest of our days.


These and a whole lot more! :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento