Sabado, Nobyembre 9, 2013

The Story of My Old Life

A compilation of my blog posts from 2009-2011. Weird. Melodramatic. Complicated. Very me. I now realize the reason why I suddenly stop writing..posting...that's because my life has never been this good. :)

eyes on me?
January 16, 2010 at 11:55pm
if you can see me then look at me
if i dont look back, turn around and be free
i can look and see, but i hardly feel
for this will save me from some misery

i will glance and take my time to see
the goodness in the path and the vicinity
my eyes will find what its ought to be
but my mind will cease and will not agree

these eyes take chances for you and me
but it does'nt mean tomorrow it would still be
unless you show that your eyes are for me
mine wont be as good as what you think it will be

dont blind your eyes with me in ecstasy
for it would pass and soon you'll forget me
im doing you a favor and giving you rationality
but if you may insist, go on and love me.

estrella
February 2, 2010 at 2:19am
Gusto kong kuminang
sa langit mong ako lang sana ang bituin.

Ang kagustuhan ay may hangganan.
Sana ang kinang ay hindi maglaho ng ganon ganon lang.

Kung hindi uubra, pwede bang
hayaan mo na lang akong
kuminang sa langit ng iba?

25th
December 11, 2010 at 11:46pm
ideal thoughts are behind the bars of reality . they want to scream as loud as possible, go out and be seen. but the road offers no sign that princess-like life will be happening to me. that's all I want for my 25th, let them free even for just twenty four hours.

defense on
January 12, 2010 at 3:49am
unleash the power of the mind
trash the cries of the heart
for once let the head drive
the tide that feelings ought to hide

maneuver to the road
where senses are on board
you'll see at the end, its no fraud

surpass the challenge of the blinded heart
and trust what your head is taking part

the order that makes the chaos life free..

Pero Kasi
December 16, 2009 at 11:57am
you make me smile after the frown
yet you make me frown after that smile
you make me sleep with a good night's kiss
yet you make me wake up feeling no bliss
you wait for me till i finish my bath
yet you make me wait like there's nothing i got
you make me tamed
yet you make me wanna end our flame

you make me lose my guard and might
yet what you do makes me up and smart
you make me hold on and not give up
yet you dont tell me what you really want


you make me think this just happened too fast
yet your consistent actions make me think otherwise
you make me think of crazy things
yet you stop me from thinking deeply about this

I want to stop this thing with You
yet You make me stay like giving up is really hard to do.

Argh. Maliligo na'ko. Late nako.
Ngayon o Bukas
November 23, 2009 at 8:17am
hindi ko alam kung kelan tama
kung ngayon na lang ba kasi hindi na pwede bukas
o kaya naman
hindi pwede ngayon kaya bukas na lang

o baka naman

hindi talaga pwede
ngayon man, bukas, o kahit kailan.

sa palagay mo ba may tama pa?

On Change
September 29, 2009 at 10:51pm
As I look at the pictures, the stories of the people around me, I keep asking myself if in the past few years have I changed..and if it’s for the better or otherwise. Years back, you would only see me in the streets of Dapitan, UST premises, Dapitan’s inuman places, Dormitory..SM Manila, Cavite, Batangas..those were the only places I used to go to..you can only see me with same set of people, same crowd..doing routinary activities..it was oh so simple.

As years passed, my system has been eaten up by the demands outside my comfort zone. I graduated. I found myself in an industry that was never in my list of interests. I learned to embrace the culture, the people, not knowing that it unconsciously changed me. The people in my life before I entered the industry slowly drifted away..circumstances and my fault combined as the reasons why.

I was tied up with diverse kinds of people. I had to remain tough and real to still have my values intact. As I grow older in the industry, I realized that I was living a moderate life, the “play-safe” kind of life. I was so naïve with the real world in front of me. I learned to adjust and have the ideal world that I know be vanished away. I am not in any way blaming others of what I have become, it was and still my choice to be here and to be doing what I am doing. It’s not that I don’t like who I am now, it’s just that, it’s not the one I pictured out myself to be.

Lately , I’ve been questioning myself if the changes are all worth it..i always end up convincing myself that it’s a Yes. If not for the changes and things that occurred to me, I won’t be the tougher and smarter Din. I may be putting myself into some complicated situations, people may see me as inconsiderate and loud, others may say nasty comment about me but that wouldn’t stop me from growing.

blank. blank. blank.

I can’t continue writing..i don’t know why. My thoughts suddenly stop pouring. Can someone help me continue to put into words what you now see in me?



I’m dead. Darn it. It there’s one thing I hate about staying in Batangas during rest days, it could be this…having to realize many things. Argh.

Miss Na Kita
July 11, 2009 at 1:25pm
Miss na Kita, alam mo ba? Minsan na lang kita makasama, minsan na lang kita makausap. Pag nabigyan ng oras, minsan inaabuso ko pa..sa halip na sayo lang, andami-dami ko pang ginagawa, andami-dami ko pang iniisip. Alam ko palagi kang may oras saken, ako lang ang wala..eh anong magagawa ko? Minsan ang ilap mo rin naman..hindi kasi tyo nabigyan ng normal na sitwasyon eh. An hirap mo naman suyuin para lambingin at dalawin ako pag kelangan na kita..tapos dumadating ka at nagpapapansin kung kelan dapat magkalayo tyo at parang hindi magkakakilala.

Haay.Ang hirap. Eto ang landas na pinili ko eh, ang malayo sayo at ndi ka makasama..pero okay lang..bukas sisiguraduhin ko na makakasama kita at hay naku sana magka-oras nako sayo talaga..sana hindi mo ko iwan kasi kelangan kita..sobra!

hehehe..ang emote..antok na antok na'ko! Miss na kita tulog!!!! ampft!

darn it. i badly need to sleep..tipong 24 hrs straight. beat that. hehehe..

Hindi Pwede
June 6, 2009 at 9:01pm
hindi pwedeng pag gusto mo, lahat dapat nakukuha mo
hindi pwedeng pag malungkot ka, lahat sila nakikilungkot sa'yo
hindi pwedeng pag masaya ka, nakikisaya sila sa'yo
hindi pwedeng lahat ng bagay at nararamdaman mo eh importante para sa mga tao sa paligid mo

hindi pwedeng mababang stats ang magpapatigil sa'yo
hindi pwedeng isang masunget na bisor ang pwedeng magpahina sa'yo
hindi pwedeng isang panget na shift ang mgpapabsent sa'yo
hindi pwedeng isang matinding ulan ang magpapatamad sa'yo
hindi pwedeng isang misunderstanding ang magpapademotivate sa'yo
hindi pwedeng maging mahina sa isang bagay na alam mong bumubuhay sa'yo

hindi pwedeng magsisi sa lahat ng bagay na nagawa mo dahil sa isang banda ginusto mo
hindi pwedeng malungkot ng sobra-sobra dahil hindi lang ikaw ang may problema
hindi pwedeng isiping malas ka, dahil alam mo sa sarili mong madami kang dapat ikatuwa pa
hindi pweng magreklamo ang taong wala namang ginagawa para magbago

hindi pwedeng isang lalaki lang ang magpapa-ikot at sisira ng buhay mo, hindi sya worth it
hindi pwedeng mag-inarte kung wala kang boyfriend, dahil hindi katapusan ng mundo yan
hindi pwedeng feeling mo gusto ka rin ng crush mo kung lumalandi rin sya syo
hindi pwedeng palagi na lang lalake ang feeling mo magpapasaya sa'yo


hindi pwedeng hindi mo maisip na oo nga madami palang hindi pwede habang binabasa mo to
hindi pwedeng hindi mo maisip kung "ano bang problema ni Din, bkit ganito?"
hindi pwedeng hindi ka maniwala kung isasagot ko na "ayos lang naman ako"
hindi pwedeng hindi natin maiisip na madaming bagay pa ang dapat problemahin kesa sa mga bagay na ganito
hindi pwedeng makalimutan na iwan, saktan, awayin man ng lahat, may nag-iisang hindi pwedeng hindi ka tulungan, si Lord yan

hindi pwedeng konting sakit lang, aayaw ka na
hindi pwedeng simpleng iyak lang, titigil ka na
hindi pwedeng konting sermon lang, magagalit ka na
hindi pwedeng hindi ka lalaban sa bawat pagsubok na binibigay
hindi pwedeng hindi ka magpapasalamat sa lahat ng meron ka

at hindi pwedeng lahat ng to ay walang magandang dahilan..kaya mag-thank you ka na lang

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento