Huwebes, Pebrero 14, 2013

Overload. Overflowing


I can't help but share how happy my heart is this valentine's day. I finally met someone who can make me feel that I am being pursued and courted again. Valentine's Day is just another day actually, but with extra sweet stuff from my lovey. 

happy happy! =)


He put all the gifts on my desk so when I get in, I will be surprised. A huge smile was formed on my face upon seeing the flowers and the huge bear together with red velvet cupcakes and balloon. Sweet, right? Not to mention the "love story" he sent as an entry to our office activity for valentine's day (read my previous post). 

the first thing I did was take a picture of it hehehe
My heart is just filled with overflowing happiness..not only because of the gifts I got from him, but because I have him.. I never enjoyed hearts day with someone for the past few years; either because of relationship complications or singleblessedness. And today, Beej just showed me, once again, how wonderful this feeling is. :)












I'm so thankful for the Lord's plan and how He orchestrated everything to be in place. I am beyond grateful. :)






our baby, BiBi! hehehehe. I sprayed some of his cologne to this cute bear..sarap i-hug..hehehe.♥



On the other hand, I prepared a personalized gift for him - a box with a mini scrapbook, mini bear, mini balloons, chocolates, mini rose and petals. I thought of giving him something that will make him feel what girls are feeling whenever we get those. I'm glad he liked it! =)


 



The things people do for love. 

I really do. :)


you're the sweetest.♥

Pardon my cheeziness..I know I've been too mushy for the past few months..pagbigyan nyo na..si Beej kasi eh. Haha!♥














Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento