Linggo, Enero 8, 2012

And there goes the Recognition

This is not to brag nor to insinuate something, but to say all the things that my surprised being forgot to mention earlier. I know this is not necessary; if you think this will make you react negatively, I suggest you stop reading.

It never crossed my mind that my name will be called as the Recruiter of the Month for December. It's technically my first recognition ever, and the surprise of hearing my name without expecting anything made it sweeter.

Of course its because of His grace that I was able to deliver more than what's expected; with that, I am thankful. But I want to take this opportunity to thank the people who are more deserving for this credit (yes naman parang awards night lang hehe).

I would stick to my claim that work load, work environment, and the immediate supervisor are the three main reasons to make or break you at work; yourself is already a given. I have proven it once again; I was right when I said that three months ago after bagging the Team of the Quarter award.

This recognition is a victory of John and Kamille-the supervisor and the partner. I am the product of their combined generosity and patience to mold me. If not for John's trust and dedication to objectively help me and Kamille's undying support and push, I would'nt reach this. I am happy not because I was recognized, but because I was able to give them an affirmation of a job well done. They did a great job. I know naman that it's also because of me and my abilities; I just want to honor their efforts in making me get this.

I'd say I'm proud of myself for getting this, knowing that recruitment is something I have never done in the past. And again, if not for those people behind, the award will never be mine.

It might be a very petty and maarte thing for some. I cannot and will not blame them. Why would I? They are not naman the lucky ones who have a great boss and suppportive partner or maybe, it is really unfortunate for them not
to have John and Kamille.

You may think I am overreacting and tell me, ' hindi yan promotion uy!' but I don't care. This is for John and Kamille. The congratulatory is all for the both of them I will just commend myself next time, this first one is for them and I am positive there will be more to come :))

Thank you team two. Thank you miss mel. Thank you John. Thank you Partner. I am thanking you guys with all sincerity.

All these and more is an overall win for my former boss, Jojo. His words and abilities are also the foundation of who I am today. With that, I am also honoring you in this award. More than any award and recognition, I know that the best proof of being a good leader is bringing his people on top with no negativity on the sidelines.

Again, thank you John, Kamille, and TL Jojo. :)

Ang drama noh? Hehe. Kidding aside, I am just happy because I know, I was able to ignite the 'ang galing ko' mode in them...in a good way syempre. :)) Buti na lang di ko to nasabi kanina kasi baka inabot siguro yung meeting ng 10hrs. Hahaha! :))

Yun lang. If you smile after reading this, that means naintindihan mo ko; but if you react negatively, I'm sorry...I'm sorry for your boss kasi wala syang na-impart na maganda sayo.

That's all. I thank you :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento