Linggo, Hulyo 24, 2011

SINGAPORE 2011

Finally!! July1-4, 2011

Thank you Mark and Manett for making this trip happen.

This was my first international trip and i traveled ALONE. oha?! I was so anxious, nervous, and excited. I talked to a lot of people and asked their opinions about travelling. M even sent me his reminders so as for me not to look stupid and 'first timer' in the airport. Hehe.



I landed SG at around 2:30 am. Mark was patiently waiting for me and very nice to drop me to my cousin's condo which is too far away from where he lives. Astig! Thank you. Finally saw my cousin again. After I settled in, I called M using Manett's phone. He was not picking up at first then he dropped the line. After a few minutes, he called me up. We talked for 10minutes as he was really busy that day at the office (lagi naman). Left each other messages through AIM.

Next day: Met up with Mark and he made me pasyal to different places. It was too hot outside pero it didnt stop me from having lotsa pictures. Hehe. It was just a fun mall hopping day. I wish I had millions that time! Hehe. Again, thank you Mark and Manett :))












Second day: Sentosa and meeting up with Ex and Dyan, and dinner with cousins before my flight home.
















The photos tell it all. I had fun super. I promise to be back. Ipon lang muna :))
Thank you Mark, Manett, Kuya Doddie, and Ate Jan. Kisses to Andi :))













Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento