Lunes, Marso 26, 2012

Idle Time means Your Time

March 25

If there's one thing I don't like in entering another chapter, that is having to endure the screaming silence of in between moments. Idle times equate to my mind's inability to steer away from your thoughts.

Today marks the first year since this thing of us started. I will not deny it, yes today I have thought of you.

Its been a while. I am actually doing okay without you. Better things are on my side and new people are making my days happy. Work is okay and I got my focus back. Time flies so quickly that I can no longer remember how we used to talk everyday.

You were once a dream and a promise I held on for a year. You are such a beautiful lie says my mind, but my heart speaks otherwise.

Thank you for not talking to me anymore, for not making yourself felt since the time you came back. It really helps. I assume you followed my request that if our story's gonna end, we'll move on quietly. Thank you.

I know you don't have the balls to show up and explain your side. I know you didn't try to breakup with her the whole time you were away, instead you just took a time to rest and make use of your leaves. Why did I even believe you that after 3weeks you'll finally be mine?

But don't worry because those days you were not communicating with me were the most productive days of my life. Work got better and activities became more fun to handle..plus people around me that make me happy.

Thank you for everything. I must say whenever you cross my mind, I stop and smile thinking about our crazy time together, our Isabel..our fights and sweet times. Yes I still think of you and miss you..but each day without you keeps on making me move on quick, making me open the door for others.

There. I hate being idle. It reminds me of my love for you. It doesnt change easily.

I hope you are happy....

1 komento:

  1. “if a guy treats you like he doesn’t give a s--- it’s because he doesn’t give a s---.”

    TumugonBurahin